Ask A Librarian
What is I-Share @ Morris Library?
I-Share @ Morris Library is the online catalog that searches for items owned by libraries across Illinois, which includes items at Morris Library.
Most I-Share resources are available by an online request and you will receive items in 5-7 days at MorrisLibrary's Circulation Desk. If your need is more immediate, you can limit your searching to SIUC library holdings only.
There are two ways to see SIUC Only materials.
1. Limit to materials only owned by Morris Library by toggling to SIUC Only next to the search box.
2. Do your search, and then use the Limit on the right to select Show Southern Illinois University Carbondale Library Only.
How Long May I Keep Materials?
Can't Find it in I-Share?
If you want to forward your SIUC email to another account (Gmail, Hotmail, etc)...
1. Logon to webmail.siu.edu with your Network ID and Password.
2. Click on the cogwheel in the upper right cornerto get to Settings
3. Choose Options
4. On the Options page, click on Forward your email (in the right-hand column)
4. Enter the email address where you want your email to go (Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
5. Click on the Start Forwarding button