This guide serves as a point of access to government information for the constituents of Southern Illinois University of Carbondale and the citizens of Illinois' 12th Congressional District.
- Meeting Minutes of Consultation of Ministers of Foreign Affairs
I Meeting at Panama, September 23 - October 3, 1939
- Addresses And Statements By The Honorable Cordell Hull: Secretary Of State Of The United States Of America, In Connection With The Eighth International Conference Of American States Held At Lima, Peru, December 9-27, 1938
By Hull, Cordell. Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1940. Dewey Books, Basement.
Call# 341.1 H913AD.
- Report Of The Delegation Of The United States Of America To The Eighth International Conference Of American States, Lima, Peru, December 9-27, 1938
Hull, Cordell, eds. Held at IL State Library. Washington, U. S. Govt. Print. Off., 1941. Call#: S 5.30:50
- Records of the U.S. Delegations to the First-Tenth International Conferences of American States
- Eighth International Conference of American States
George A. Finch. The American Journal of International Law, Vol. 34, No. 4 (Oct., 1940), pp. 714-716
- Eighth International Conference Of American States; Explanatory Introduction By George A. Finch And Texts Of Declarations, Resolutions, And Recommendations Adopted By The Conference.
New York: Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Division of Intercourse and Education. 1939