How it Works
How SIU Carbondale students can win fabulous prizes just for solving puzzles
- SIU Carbondale students are eligible to enter their correct puzzle answers in a drawing.
- Each month there will be a new puzzle posted here and in the Daily Egyptian.
- The correct entries received by the deadline each month will be entered in that month's drawing for a $50 gift certificate to the book store.
- At the end of the semester, all correct answers from all months will be entered in a second drawing for a $100 gift certificate to the book store.
- The person with the most correct answers also will receive a $100 gift certificate (with a drawing if there's a tie).
Financial support for this contest was provided by Friends of Morris Library and by the Library Affairs dean's office.
Questions about Puzzling Morris and puzzle answers should be sent to Mary Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org