About Legislative Histories
When one compiles a “legislative history,” one assembles all the documents that were produced during the process from introduction of a bill to the final statute, or documents surrounding bills introduced on the same subject (whether or not from the same legislative session) with one eventually becoming law.
Government Documents in Print
Print government documents are found in the following locations at Morris Library:
- Reference collection (non-circulating), 1st floor
- Government Documents stacks, 3rd floor
- Microfiche collection, 3rd floor
- LC books, 4th and 5th floors
- Storage building. Use the Request Item option in I-Share to retrieve these.
Ask A Librarian
There seems to be something wrong with your browser. Please try reloading this page.