- United States. General Accounting Office. Combined sewer flooding and pollution : a national problem : the search for solutions in Chicago : report. Call number: GA 1.13:CED-79-77/v.1-
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works and Transportation. Subcommittee on Investigations and Oversight. Hazardous waste contamination of water resources :(Superfund clean-up policy and the Seymour recycling case) : hearings before the Subcommittee on Investigations and Oversight of the Committee on Public Works and Transportation, House of Representatives, first session, October 18, December 14, 15, 1983. Call number: Y 4.P 96/11:98-77.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment. Emerging contaminants in U.S. waters hearing before the Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, September 18, 2008
Find Books about Water Pollution
- Water pollution
- Water quality
- Waterborne infection
Search I-Share @ Morris Library
Examples of books about water pollution:
Find Articles on Water Pollution
We suggest you start with using Academic Search Premier for finding research materials on pollution. You may have to use the database's terms for your searches for best results, for example, "hydraulic fracturing" instead of "fracking." Hint: As you look at the initial results of your search, look at the lists of subjects in each citation to find additional search terms. A few sample search terms and sample articles found in the database are listed below. There are many more! If you need further assistance, please contact the librarians at Morris Library.
Sample Search Terms:
- pesticides and water
- oil spills and water
- hydraulic fracturing and pollution
- water pollution (for example, water pollution and Great Lakes)
Reichenberger, Stefan; Bach, Martin; Skitschak, Adrian; Frede, Hans-Georg. Science of the Total Environment. Oct2007, Vol. 384 Issue 1-3, p1-35. 35p. DOI: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2007.04.046.